My Book and Courses
You can read about my online courses at my career school. The Career School provides online learning in topics related to your career and personal development. Courses include
ARTICLES IN THE NEWS
- SAGA – Carry on Working
- SAGA – Six ways to stay employable at 50+
- SAGA – Changing Careers at 50 Plus
- GRANSNET – Not ready to retire? How to find a job over 50
- The Daily Mail – The mums on LATE LIFE maternity leave
- GLAMOUR – Job Hunt, stay sane really
- SHE Magazine – 10 ways to get a new job
- GQ Magazine – How To Survive A Career Disaster
- Our Eureka Moments – Woman’s Own Access it here
- Just say No! No more burnout – why we should resist London’s toxic culture of overtime. Stylist Magazine.
- Why your 50s are a great time to become an entrepreneur – Access it here
- Following a day brewing beer for International Woman’s Day, I was included in an article in my local paper. – Read it here.
JOB SEARCH SITES
THE GIG ECONOMY
HEALTH AND WELL BEING
RETIREMENT MAGAZINE STYLE SITES
Here I will share links to websites I find interesting. I like a breadth to my reading, and have particular interests in the changing world and it’s impact on careers.